page contents

Thursday, 18 March 2021

what is improtant barcode sticker

I joined Maxxam-V International Company on 8th March 2018. When I joined this company, I was unaware of the products and solutions provided by Maxxam-V International. However, all the products of Maxxam-V are being used in the market around us. Even until now, most of the people do not have idea about the nature of product and ultimate benefit of the automated products.


Therefore, The Marketing wing of Maxxam-V is continuously working on this to explain the benefit of products and solution supplied by Maxxam-V international.

THE BIG QUESTION IS THAT:

“WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF BARCODE LABEL”?

“WHY THE USAGE OF BARCODE LABEL IS NEEDED”.

“WHY MAXXAM-V OPTED TO WORK FOR THIS PRODUCT LINE”.

To know the answers of above questions, I requested for a meeting with CEO of Maxxam-V International.

The first thing came into my knowledge that:

Maxxam-VInternational wants the simplicity for their clients.

Please like my facebook page Maxxam-V International

Khurram Tanveer (Digital Marketing Manager)

 Naveed Ahmed   (Accounts Manager)

Nadeem Ahmed  (CEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment